Requirements for the YogaFit’s 200 Hour Yoga Fitness Instructor Training
Yoga Alliance-Approved Yoga Teacher Training Program:
The following Trainings comprise the fitness instructor trainings you are required to complete in order to qualify for YogaFit’s 200-hour Yoga Alliance-approved Training Program. To ensure your request form is processed in a timely manner, please retain copies of your Certificates of Completion for each of the following mandatory training programs.
Mandatory program components:
• Level 1
• Level 1/Integration (retrain)
• Review YogaFit’s Level 1 DVD (supplied in Level 1 Training)
• Level 2
• Level 3
• YogaFit Seniors
• Anatomy and Alignment
• Level 4
• Level 5
• One additional specialty training: YogaFit Pre/Postnatal or Yogafit Kids!
•Two new specialty trainings: YogaBack, YogaProps, YogaFit Sweat, YogaLean, YogaPlus, and YogaFit4Life.
All of our fitness instructor trainings require home work and/or home study that comprise the remaining non-contact hours required by Yoga Alliance. In addition, the following must be turned in at the time you apply to YogaFit for RYT completion/approval.
Mandatory Homework- This will be assigned at your Level 4 Training:
• One-Page regarding what you feel/think is the most important lesson presented in the Bhagavad Gita (p.58 Level 4 Manual).
• One-Page identifying 3 Gita passages that each poetically express the essence of a sutra (p. 58 Level 4 Manual).
NEW RYT 200 LEVEL CHOICES!
Going into 2011, instead of retraining Level 2, YogaFit will require that you attend two of the following One Day Workshops to complete your RYT 200 Training: YogaBack, YogaProps, YogaFit Sweat, YogaLean, YogaPlus, and YogaFit4Life. Please see new course descriptions on following pages.
An option for your 200RYT requirements
The YogaLean Program Includes: YogaLean, Ayurvedic Principles & Pranayama